22 February 2008

I one day hope that Riggins and I are best buds.

Since nobody knows who I am, how could you possibly know that I LOVE Friday Night Lights? Well, I do. So, this is great news:

Inside sources confirm to me that NBC Universal (the studio that makes FNL) is currently talking to various networks about the idea of sharing the show's third season among more than one channel in an effort to save the series from
cancellation and broaden its audience.


If more studios would have the balls to do stuff like this, we could cut in half the crap that they have out there now. Say goodbye to 1 vs. 100 and that absurd lie detector show. Say hello to more Arrested Development, Firefly, Sports Night, Undeclared and Freaks and Geeks. The thought of Howie Mandel being on TV for more than five minutes a week make me cry a little.

Breaking: Friday Night Lights May Live On! [Watch With Kristin]

No comments: